Help Us Shift The Paradigm in Education for the Kids Who Need it Most!
Our Inaugural Fall Intensive begins Sep. 9, 2019!
To celebrate, IGA is offering 100 Students
One Year Full-Tuition Scholarships
Worth over $1.8 MILLION!!!!!
The International Gifted Academy is a private not-for-profit virtual institution founded, funded and fueled by a collective of families and educational professionals. We are on a mission to revolutionize education in our communities and across the world.
Our Mission of Hope:
To deliver quality education and enrichment to gifted and challenged students who otherwise could not afford our tuition fees. These students live in underserved communities, or face life challenges can inhibit their access to the resources they need to thrive and succeed.
- Students must be between the ages of 4 and 14 on or before September 1, 2019.
- Students may reside anywhere in the world, however, they must have access to the internet.
- Students must exhibit a need for specialized learning services:
- Accelerated Learning Paths for Gifted Students in the areas of Arts, Music, Sciences, Languages, Technology and Mathematics
- Focused Counseling and Coaching for Delayed Students
- Special Resources for students with developmental or other conditions – Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Dyslexia, etc.
During the application process, families must:
- Exhibit financial need.
- Submit a portfolio, video recording or test scores as a testament to the student’s abilities (if at all possible).
- Share any information regarding diagnoses, or records indicating disability or special needs. (please censor all sensitive information in your submissions, i.e. Social Security Numbers, Account Numbers, etc.)
- Final Candidates will participate in an interview process and be notified via email.
- Applications must be received by September 1st to be considered for our Fall Intensive.
To begin the application process, please complete our interest form and select “The Hope Scholarship Program” under your interests.